It feels great when teachers are enthusiastic about coaching, actively seek your help, prioritize coaching meetings, and follow through on their goals.
It feels less great when...
In this 30-minute webinar we'll help you figure out what the cause of the resistance is, and exactly how you can solve it. You'll leave with concrete strategies and a plan of action for successfully coaching your most challenging teacher.
- you keep letting them know you're available, but no one asks for coaching
- they regularly postpone meetings
- they show up, but bring a negative attitude
- they tell you that they don't need coaching - and that you should definitely be spending your time fixing the classroom down the hall instead
- they have all kinds of excuses for not doing the things on their action plans